As the Founder of MarketSmart Real Estate in Brevard County, Deysma Kettering has dedicated her entire professional career to helping others achieve their goals and having "a life worth living." Through MarketSmart, Deysma and her team have created an experience that spurs collaboration, technology, and social media with a unique marketing approach.
Not only is Deysma a licensed Broker, but she's also a lifelong learner and educator. She invests her time and money in learning the latest marketing strategies, negotiation techniques, and technological innovations. Plus, she always keeps one ear on the ground to stay up to date on any changes in the market.
She harnesses her knowledge base and experience to educate agents on the MarketSmart team and help them cultivate their business.
In her free time, she loves to spend time with her son and dogs, refinish old furniture, and support the WOUNDED WARRIOR Program.
Are you or someone you know looking to buy, sell, or join the team? Get started here!
También hablamos español!
We've developed a comprehensive marketing strategy to help promote your home.
1. Answer any additional questions you may have
2. Sign the agreement for us to work together
3. Meet with Stager (usually within a few days)
4. Meet with our Listing Coordinator to finalize paperwork, install lockbox, and fill out MLS data form
5. Photographer comes out to your home (expect him to be there 2 - 4 hours depending on the size of your home)
6. Within one business day of your photos being taken, your home will be LIVE and actively listed for sale on the MLS
7. RELAX! We will take it from here.
#Integrity is a core value of our company and we take very seriously the promises we make to you. We stand by what we say with our Satisfaction Guarantee. Prior to going under contract, if you are dissatisfied with the services being provided you can terminate our listing agreement - FREE of charge.
The good news is that none of our 400+ clients have felt inclined to terminate our relationship due to lack of performance. But, we want to give you that peace of mind, nonetheless.